Doesnt Afraid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt Afraid

_dA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JonMcain

JonMcain

ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A. Empty
PostSubject: ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.   ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:35 am

Whats up? Everyone was raving about switching to AVA when it came out...has this happened? Cuz its out now.

I DL it and played it a bit. I had a ton of trouble getting it to install and connect, but figured it out. I'm still trying to figure out half the stuff like 'skills' and wat weapon upgrades make a difference. I think its much better than the old version we played a while back...but with all the new maps coming out for CA next month I dunno why y'all r leaving ca.

Anyways whose playing wats ur IGNs? lets play!? (mine is the same)
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.   ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:57 pm

there is an AVA tournament apparently now thru WOGL. 1v1's
Back to top Go down
SheFakedIt

SheFakedIt

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.   ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:42 pm

I have AVA installed since I heard it was in OBT. Haven't been playing it much though since i've been back on L4D. I guess since you guys are on it, ill spend more time on it.

My IGN is Vogue
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.   ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 am

my last session of ava was all campers w/ the snyper waaaaay at the back of the maps...so that was pretty lame. plus im thinking hax must be involved as well wen the guy is 50-3.
Back to top Go down
SheFakedIt

SheFakedIt

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.   ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 am

Oh man aight..screw that. L4D2, MW2, and maybe Borderlands here I come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.   ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS aka A.V.A.
Page 1 of 1