Doesnt Afraid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt Afraid

_dA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JonMcain

JonMcain

Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Am i the only one that just heard about this????

affraid
---------------QUARANTINE MODE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nexon America is celebrating the first anniversary of the game this month. As a gift to us, they’ve handed over some flooring statistics. Since the game launched:

* Over 3.2 billion solders have been killed, 517 million of those via headshots
* Over one million games have been played per day
* And over 154 million terrorists have died in Fireteam Mode since May

The guys at Nexon are happy with these numbers, of course, but they’re always updating, tweaking and bringing out new content to ensure the Combat Arms community continues to grow. This summer, a new mode of play will be unveiled. It’s called Quarantine Mode. It will have zombies. Playable zombies.

Quarantine Mode is a battle between humans and zombies, said to feed off the intensity of horror-style games. The objective as a human is to survive the zombies. The player zombies, naturally, are charged with eliminating the humans before the round ends. Think a completely playable Horde mode.

The mode will also bring a new map and weapons to the table. You can view some concept art for the map, as well as the zombies in the gallery below.

It’s unknown at this point if zombies will be able to score Nut Shots on human players. We’re told they’ll have special abilities and parameters, so it's totally possible. Hell, players may even be able to bust zombie nuts. We don’t know, but we like thinking and speculating about this stuff. Dangly bits are kinda our jam.
Back to top Go down
Ledge-it
Admin
Ledge-it

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 am

sounds like fun, INCLAN QUARANTINE MODE!
Back to top Go down
https://doesntafraid.forumotion.net
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:37 am

no but seriously..had u heard about this before.??? Some randoms were talking about it ingame and i thought..BULL! but i looked it up and i guess its coming this month? supposedly
Back to top Go down
Stery

Stery

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am

Better make it G rated!
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm under-aged for CA. Thanks Stery lol its got to be G rated because Mermeter is here Suspect
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:05 am

how can CA possibly be G rated right now w/ all the blood, Headshots, and now nutshots?? Adding zombies actually lowers the violence quotient imo cuz the stuff your shooting is already dead. Unless they have body parts getting shot off and such.
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

QUARANTINE COMING SOON
I have spent days scouring the internet for hard to find info about this game mode...ur welcome.

here is a preview of QUARANTINE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbJSalntp98

Now how bout some more SnD maps!

Last edited by JonMcain on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 pm

wallpaper

http://www.cagame.de/wallpapers/zombie/1024x768-10eu.jpg
Back to top Go down
SheFakedIt

SheFakedIt

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Wow nice wallpaper find. I saw this on the board and thought yeah right whatever, but seeing this wall proves it.

WarCorp. fuggin up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms   Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Killing coming to Combat Arms
Page 1 of 1