Doesnt Afraid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt Afraid

_dA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireTeam- New Rewards

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mermeter

FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 pm

SheFakedIt wrote:
Wow my thread got super derailed huh Shocked
I should derail it that'd be pro lol! cyclops
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:10 am

LOL, u should!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:01 am

lol! time to de-rail. Well for starters i think that nexon needs to fix the patches because 2-day i was in a game with like 2 hackers and while talking with brs i just say porra,fdp,aff,merda, nao, sim sim ^^. Very Happy more de-railing. Well I saw also today BlyndSyde joined Doesnt Afraid O_O. Plus -Exquiste- kicked all of her members and some of them aren't coming back. Even more de-railing. cheers cheers Praise Mermeter cheers cheers . Is it winter in Australia? you guys will see this guy afro now won't you? wow i effing de-railed this topic. GG close subject? like australlia would do Razz
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:08 am

JonMcain wrote:
*jonmcain's jaw drops*

I am shocked at Mermeters knowledge of WW2 history. thumbs up. Yes this is true. It was also the site of first battles in World War 1. Ask your friend about Liege. A ton of fighting went on in Belgium during WW1, pretty much during the entire deal.

Would be really amazed if you u know y that war started.
WWI? or WWII? WWI started because Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Serbia i think and his wife Sophie were Assassinated by someone named Gavrillo Princip. Then Germany rose to Serbia's side da da da 1914-1918 i think. America 1917 joins the Brits. WWII started because Hitler wanted to kill all of the jews. He goes through Belguim. Marches into Poland people help poland. Hitler declares war on all of the people helping Poland.

Last edited by Mermeter on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:10 am

oh yeah that ferdninand guy, and all the nations of the world wanted more power and territory. The ferdinand thing just gave them something to bitch about and everyone chose sides and started making demands/threats/alliances, so its really hard to say any one person started it. Pretty much everyone was itching for a fight. Oddly enought 1914 was also the year the Magic 8 ball was invented.
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:58 am

Hey guys guess what. Chicken Butt. Guess how. Chicken Pow. Guess where. Chicken Hair. Guess why. Chicken Pie. Guess who. Chicken Poo. Guess when. Chicken Pen. afro
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 am

JonMcain wrote:
oh yeah that ferdninand guy, and all the nations of the world wanted more power and territory. The ferdinand thing just gave them something to bitch about and everyone chose sides and started making demands/threats/alliances, so its really hard to say any one person started it. Pretty much everyone was itching for a fight. Oddly enought 1914 was also the year the Magic 8 ball was invented.
What wars has australia been in lately? i haven't heard many wars with australia in them. Hmm. You guys should educate meh. i Know you guys were in the war of Ping Pong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:16 pm

australia...thats not a real country, so it cant be in a war. Do they even have a government?
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:14 am

JonMcain wrote:
australia...thats not a real country, so it cant be in a war. Do they even have a government?
lol u just posted that in the wrong website dude lol... Mad i bet they gonna be mad xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FireTeam- New Rewards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doesnt Afraid :: Combat Arms NO REG! :: All things CA - NON REGGING FKN SHIT!-
Jump to: