Doesnt Afraid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt Afraid

_dA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireTeam- New Rewards

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SheFakedIt

SheFakedIt

FireTeam- New Rewards Empty
PostSubject: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Sup guys, I just woke up and found out there was a a quick content patch. Apparently there are now rewards for beating FireTeam on Hard and on Extreme.

Now ever since FireTeam came out, I never really played it that much since I always die. Actually i never cleared a game. But after seeing the reward, which is a Shemagh. I really wanna clear this shit and get that thing.

was wondering if anyone wants to meet up and setup a match in-game and try going for it.

Recently to I've been seeing no one in the clan is on, even during peak hours. So I'm guessing that's a Nexon-Fail thing.

But yeah, hit me up! and lets get that shiiiz!!!
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 pm

LOL. After all our efforts last night to beat FT, I log on this AM for a quick game and these guys freakin run train on HARD mode. We won w/ like 7mins to spare. So yeah I got the deal. They was pros. Then we came within an inch of winning on EXTREME mode, but they opk us all from behind the wall.

So I got the Shemagh. You only get it for 1 day, and all it does is +27% protection from HS.

FireTeam- New Rewards Engine2009061613092964
Back to top Go down
SheFakedIt

SheFakedIt

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:25 am

Nice dude, Well since my attempt to get the clan together for a fireteam game failed, Ive been playing it constantly with PUGs in Delta Server. Everyone in there is almost always playing FireTeam, and is usually more organized than Alpha and Bravo server.

If you guys ever feel the need to get the shemagh, I say head over there to farm em.

I got 5 Extreme shemaghs (+32% from HS) there, just last night.
Still took a few tries, but the success rate is higher.
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:36 pm

5! dam! Well I thought i was special getting the Hard mode one, but everyone has one. Its not even that good of a bit of gear.

Is there any point getting that many? Dont they expire in after a day anyways whether U activate them or not?

Well i'd write more, but need to head to 7-11 to get some NX cards, so I can gift Lilley some cases. Anyone else need anything?
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 am

i would love an artic wolf 7 days no kidding Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gulliblefags.com
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 am

the P in P90 stands for PROJECT and its belgian. The home of Dr.Evil.
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:43 am

wdf is belgian and wdf is Dr. Evil?
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 am

Please tell me u know who Austin Powers is...or Mike Meyers??? Have I gotten that old. ): dam. affraid
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 am

ohhh that baldy is Dr Evil!
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 am

ohhh that baldy is Dr Evil!
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:33 am

what about belgian?
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Belgian   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Beligium is like this place where they grow fancy chocolate and waffles. Its the only country smaller and less significant globally than Newsie land (dunno spelling, but who does?). Its soo small most maps of Europe dont even bother putting it on there just like most maps of Africa dont bother w/ newsieland. All there is to do there is ride bikes on really shet cobblestone roads in the rain. It rains 372 days / year.

The only big thing to ever come out of belgium, besides Dr.Evil (not actually a real person) is Eddy Merckx who was actually wayy better than Lance Armstrong. He is a fat guy now tho and doesnt ride very much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:45 am

OHHH BELGIUm Very Happy

And its New Zealand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 am

OHHH BELGIUm Very Happy

And its New Zealand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ledge-it
Admin
Ledge-it

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 am

damit jon u got what u wanted, ur provoking worked.. i posted

Land of the long white cloud

Aotearoa

aka

New Zealand is the spelling u wer looking for Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doesntafraid.forumotion.net
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:30 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ahh thx for the corrections. I did know it was Land of the long white cloud from 'the wiggles'..educating me and my daughter at the same time. affraid

Last edited by JonMcain on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 am

WDH are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Im talking about where I learned about NEW ZEALAND from 'THE WIGGLES'.

This probably belongs in the GOOD MUSIC thread.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:50 am

ohk
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 pm

australia don't know Belgium. sad. You know it was where Hitler marched through to get into Poland? I might be wrong. But i have a friend on Flyff who is in Belgium. elephant
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 pm

jon has a daughter wut?
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 am

*jonmcain's jaw drops*

I am shocked at Mermeters knowledge of WW2 history. thumbs up. Yes this is true. It was also the site of first battles in World War 1. Ask your friend about Liege. A ton of fighting went on in Belgium during WW1, pretty much during the entire deal.

Would be really amazed if you u know y that war started.
Back to top Go down
SheFakedIt

SheFakedIt

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 am

Wow my thread got super derailed huh Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mermeter

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 pm

JonMcain wrote:
*jonmcain's jaw drops*

I am shocked at Mermeters knowledge of WW2 history. thumbs up. Yes this is true. It was also the site of first battles in World War 1. Ask your friend about Liege. A ton of fighting went on in Belgium during WW1, pretty much during the entire deal.

Would be really amazed if you u know y that war started.
Think im stupid? O_O NP if u do don't get to use mah smartness much anymore since the internet is full of unintelligents :=P albino
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 pm

yep...their is a lotsof doesn't intelligents all on the internet...

shefaked at least ur trhead is the most popular one in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireTeam- New Rewards   FireTeam- New Rewards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FireTeam- New Rewards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doesnt Afraid :: Combat Arms NO REG! :: All things CA - NON REGGING FKN SHIT!-
Jump to: