Doesnt Afraid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt Afraid

_dA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

decisions decisions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JonMcain

JonMcain

decisions decisions Empty
PostSubject: decisions decisions   decisions decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 am

Hey guys

I need your help making a decision. So to those ppl here on the forums that know me and kindof wats going on in my world. I've come to a time in my life where I need to make some permanent decisions. Been playing CA w/ u all since the beginning and do not feel like any other group can offer up better opinion or feedback on this. Whatever you got I appreciate. I don't want to do this alone. Its been on my mind for a while and its time I finally took the plunge and got a combat arms tattoo. I need some help figuring out what exactly that should be and where? I'm thinking something like the opening logo, or maybe just nexon or nexownd on the bicep? Maybe one of the mercs..Viper full body on my back along w/ some kindof saying or Asian writing (Help me w/ characters Asian members?)...Then of course theres the clan name I could go w/ but i'm afraid it might change? Anyways just brainstorming right now and accepting all feedback/opinions/ideas...etc etc?
Back to top Go down
Stery

Stery

PostSubject: Re: decisions decisions   decisions decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 am

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS
Back to top Go down
Ledge-it
Admin
Ledge-it

PostSubject: Re: decisions decisions   decisions decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 pm

i missed the email about this topic in my emails!!!

jon im with u, on my right bicep im gonna get a pic of a law that is crossed out, meaning NO LAWS.

left bicep will b shotgun crossed out, NO SHOTGUNS!

above my right breast im gonna get WOGL

around my neck its gonna say NEXON in big letters

and on my lower back im gonna have a naked bitch. owait..

ok and then 1year down the road im gonna make a song on how terrible combat arms is and how bad nexon sux.
Back to top Go down
https://doesntafraid.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: decisions decisions   decisions decisions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

decisions decisions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doesnt Afraid :: General Shit :: General Shit-
Jump to: