Doesnt Afraid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt Afraid

_dA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Centipede Lovin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JonMcain

JonMcain

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:03 am

Ok, a while back we were talking about the centipede and ppl were doubting whether this would be really painful getting bitten by a centipede. My buddy in Hawaii had one of these buggers crawl up his leg while sleeping and bite him on the paraneum (skin between ur balls and butthole)...he was incapacitated for an hour. It is very painful...see for yourself what these damn things look like/capable of.

Back to top Go down
Ledge-it
Admin
Ledge-it

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:25 am

awwwww short clip. thats not ur everyday centipede, ther usually alot smaller.. not like any of us are going to the jungle anytime soon Smile

but farkkk im a bitch when it comes to creepy crawly's... if i have shoes on ill just fukn kick it or stomp on it.. orr jump and screeeeeam!
Back to top Go down
https://doesntafraid.forumotion.net
Stery

Stery

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 pm

LOOKS DISGUSTING
Back to top Go down
Australia

Australia

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 pm

EAT IT StERY!!!!! clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
http://gulliblefags.com
JonMcain

JonMcain

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 am

Quote :
thats not ur everyday centipede, ther usually alot smaller..

nahh..thats an everyday size one like we saw in hawaii. Also they r dam near invincible. Goodluck killing them w/ anything less than a chainsaw or flamethrower.

dunno maybe they r smaller in NZ, but probably everything is smaller there cuz ur all hobbits?

Last edited by JonMcain on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ledge-it
Admin
Ledge-it

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 am

funnyy!!! golemmm!

well u dont see many over here in nz, but i saw countless in aussie.. no wer near as big.. and im thankful for that..
Back to top Go down
https://doesntafraid.forumotion.net
Mermeter

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 am

idc for creepy crawlers but when it comes to Chimpanzes im like AHH OMFG only because i saw this commercial of a chimp with red eyes and it was about this lady. she got her face ripped off by a chimp so i get scared shitless if i see one oh nd i don't do well with those "myths" like bigfoot and stuff xD
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 am

Did u see that documentary called "Congo"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112715/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Centipede Lovin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centipede Lovin   Centipede Lovin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centipede Lovin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doesnt Afraid :: General Shit :: General Shit-
Jump to: