Doesnt Afraid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesnt Afraid

_dA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doesnt Afraid

Go down 
+2
Lo0neY--
Ledge-it
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ledge-it
Admin
Ledge-it

Doesnt Afraid Empty
PostSubject: Doesnt Afraid   Doesnt Afraid I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 am

we are semi-serious search and destroy clan, so if ur a skilled snd player and think u have what it takes to earn a spot with us post up ur contact details, IGN and anything u want us to know about urself and we will get back to you..

you must have vent and teamviewer installed b4 applying. its cool if u dont have a mic but it is alot more enjoyable if every1 cud communicate with each other freely without typing very much Smile

~ Ledge-it
Back to top Go down
https://doesntafraid.forumotion.net
Lo0neY--

Doesnt Afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesnt Afraid   Doesnt Afraid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 am

Hey, my name on CA is Lo0neY--, lol, i have teamviewer and vent and a mic with headset. Im not the greatest at SnD but im slowly getting much better. albino cyclops
Back to top Go down
Clutchedup

Doesnt Afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesnt Afraid   Doesnt Afraid I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey i wanted to join the team again. I quit for 2months but im back now. im a snd player. i have vent and mic. i really need a WOGL team so if i can join and maybe start that would be cool. i am mature and 17.
I need to know by the end of today if i can join or not cuz tomorrow is the dead line for WOGL sign-ups.

IGN--> -ClutchedUp-
Xfire--> Clutchedup

please contact me as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
-Mo0-

Doesnt Afraid Empty
PostSubject: Mooo0!   Doesnt Afraid I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey i saw this clan alot of times... and i like it Smile
i just have vent but i have not mic :S

my name in CA is: -Mo0-
KD Ratio: 1.50

plz if u are interesting contact me Smile
thx
Mooooooooooooo0!
Back to top Go down
JonMcain

JonMcain

Doesnt Afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesnt Afraid   Doesnt Afraid I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:28 am

have we accepted this guy yet? we need MOOOOre ppl in the clan on CA.
Back to top Go down
Z3rocellz

Doesnt Afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesnt Afraid   Doesnt Afraid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:13 am

[img][UDoesnt Afraid Z3rocellzRL=http://thecbl.net]Doesnt Afraid Z3rocellz[/URL][/img]

I have vent,mike,teamviewer I have above the CBL <Clean> things I have wanted to join this guild beacuse of vent and snd is my favorite game mode I may need a little refreshment on wogl rules however my rank is MSG I am slowly getting better at playing tactilcly I dont like when i dont get a fair shot at everything however i relly like COMBAT ARMS i am online everyday no matter what.

Thank you for reading this hope it wasnt to long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doesnt Afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesnt Afraid   Doesnt Afraid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doesnt Afraid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doesnt Afraid :: Applications-
Jump to: